Training Sessions from August 2021
We currently offer
- Open Fencing Sessions for all fencers over 10 years with fencing experience and their own full kit incl. electrics:
- Tuesdays – 7.15pm to 9.45pm
- Thursdays – 7.15pm to 9.45pm
- Week commencing 23rd August: Youth Classes – coached sessions for beginners and those with some experience under the age of 18:
- NEW — Kids Beginners Plastic Foil Fencing, Wednesdays – 6pm to 6.45pm
- Youth Foil, Wednesdays – 6pm to 7.30pm
- Youth Sabre, Thursdays – 7pm to 8.30pm
Please contact the club via email firstname.lastname@example.org if your youngsters would like to take up fencing, and we will find the best session for them.
We are currently gauging interest for Plastic Fencing sessions for new, Primary School-aged fencers.
Kids Beginners Plastic Foil Fencing: No equipment needed, foils and masks will be provided by the club.
Youth Foil and Sabre classes: Fencers need their own mask, glove and breeches to join the club sessions. They are expected to build up their own fencing kit of plastron, jacket and weapon as soon as possible (more information please see: Fencing Kit). The club offers a kit deposit scheme to help starting off, please contact the club for more information.